Senin, 18 Februari 2013

stupidity

In one day, i did a lot of stupidity.

1st: LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Why i called them a stupidity? Because i laughed out loud when you almost fell asleep. What happened next? Of course, you didn't sleep all night long. because i didn't feel sleepy anymore.

2st: TEXTING
I wrote a message, which reads: "ciuuuum peluuuk :* " OF COURSE i wrote it with KISSING EMOTICON. And i sent it to my ex that i've lost contact with him over years ago. Preciously i intended to send it to my beloved sister, but WHY i sent it to wrong person? and why would it end with my ex? Up until now, i didn't know why it all happened.

3st: FORGOT SO MANY STUFF FREQUENTLY
When my room is in 2nd floor and i was in hurry, then i forgot my blackberry which is so important to me, then you had to go back to your room, and you had to take so many steps. later on, i was ready to go to the class that morning late. BUT, you realize that you forgot your helmet. afterward, you repeated the same thing from the beginning. you can called it "zombie day". Because all of my energy WAS ABSORBED BY THE STAIRS. what a morning!

4st: WHERE IS MY BRAIN?
When you walk at the pathway, you have to look forward carefully so you will not break your body. BUT, when you didn't bring your mind into the brain, i have no doubt that you will break your head, not only your head, but your brain will break too. YES, at that time i was very hungry. When i was hungry, then i couldn't think anything well. SO, I WAS HITTING THE POLE right on my head at the pathway near SR parking lot.

Fortunately, i'm still beautiful although lack of sleep, having an embarrassing message, lost a lot of energy, and hurt in my forehead. and after that, i still could sleep well in 3 hours although my mood has not returned yet. BUT, i'm still beautiful. that's why my good mood back easily. especially when i know that i'm so so damn beautiful. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evilsmirk

what a day!
FORTUNE WILL COME WHEN YOU ARE READY. BE PREPARE!
:* :* :*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar