Rabu, 06 Maret 2013

last time

well this is the dilemma when the man who try to leave the comfort zone. That is the meaning of this song, 'This is the last time' by Keane.


The last time
You fall on me for anything you like
Your one last line
You fall on me for anything you like
And years make everything alright
You fall on me for anything you like
And I no I don't mind

Oh, is this the last time?
well, i don't know why i'm acting weird this lately.
keep in silent, i don't have anything to say.

because this song, is making me crazy for a little while.
you ask me, what is the instinct look like?
my instinct says that it's look like you will not come back here for a long time.
when you come back here, everything will be different.

So, live well.
Hope you will get the best in everything.

Why is everyone leaving? :(

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar