Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

FREAK NEW YEAR'S EVE

You can get anything in GOOGLE!
Yeah, like me celebrate new year in front of my laptop, doing nothing. just browsing anything that i wanted.
so i called it, freak.

And i found this fascinating video from youtube, get this link from google.


Ah, too much memories, too much change from me, myself, in this year, 2013.
My complains being in the middle of lifetime crisis, made me more autism, until now, DOING NOTHING!
And i hate being stuck on my laptop, hope i can spend my last hours of this year with someone that i want to, but... yeah reality. Maybe this fuc*ing LDR going hard sometimes. Moreover, life of other person just begin. And i realize that i'm just a girl. yeah, i hate my gender sometimes. Make me more sentimental than boy. more needy than boy. SHIT! where was i going to write... back again to the point.
Then, i promise to myself that i have to move on from this desperate life. So, here it is the list that i want to deal with:

1. FINISH MY THESIS
2. GRADUATE FROM MY POST GRADUATE PROGRAM
3. IMPROVE MY SKILL LANGUAGE, ENGLISH OF COURSE
4. ATTEND SOME USEFUL COMMUNITY
5. SEEK FOR MONEY, A LOT OF MONEY, AND BEING RICH
6. TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD

and the most important thing is ENJOYING LIFE with or without you!
ah, i'm just fuc*ing desperado.
shi*.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2014!
HOPE EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT
please be nice to me :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar