Minggu, 06 Juli 2014

Is it?

The more you are getting closer to people, the more you know what they are.

Lately, i am being reluctant to socialize with new people. too tired to make fake face in front of them. Just want to be myself. Consequently, i have focused with few people. The more you communicate intensively with them, the more you can see the real of them. So, i can smell lie from them, when they had been lying in front of me. They usually give me some unreasonable reasons. Maybe they believe their reasons are reasonable, but to me who had been knowing them for too long, can only be pretended that i trusted them. And it's tiring me so bad. I was very careful with the words that you have said to me. So, you have to be careful with your words. Because I always remember everything has been spoken. Or i was disappointed when you forgot what i said before or not listened to me. Moreover it's important matter.

Is it hard be a good listener?
or being honest with me?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar